z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

No more lean legs | MaeveMadden

No more lean legs

• @Aisling haha yes, she's an absolute superwoman but we all need rest 🙌

• @Aisling Hey Aisling, I'd be really sad to see it go too! Francesca's class and obviously Perky Peach are peach focused, so I would like to see it stay or maybe one of those include legs & peach! 

• Yeah same Aisling! It's one of the best combo classes I find for a good bit of strength and heart rate, would be disappointed if it was gone!  But I also just generally don't enjoy upper body as much so could be that as well! 

• @Paula Mccool I'm the same, much prefer lower body days. Tend to avoid Saturdays arms. But need to start including it 😅

• I love lean legs and perky peach. I would really miss the workout if it was dropped. I wouldn't mind if the day/time changed as we can always catch up and I don't always make the lives but it would be great to be able to keep it. However if it does change, I'm sure the new option we do will be just as 🌶🌶

• Another big fan of Lean Legs & Perky Peach!  I think we get quite a good variety of upper body and abs, so for me personally I like the extra focus on lower body.

• @Aisling I've just caught up with yesterday's Combat Queens where@Maeve Madden talks at the end about combining Legs & Perky peach .. then having a non-stop Hitt with loads of OG songs on a Friday. I think that sounds really fun! 

• @Helen Madden haven't done combat queens yet! But good to know, that sounds like a great alternative 🤗

• @Helen Madden thanks for posting this! I didn't do combat queens! Combining the two sounds great! 

• I absolutely love Lean legs every week and also perky peach really feel they are brilliant for toning the legs and bum have noticed a massive difference and in mine since starting queens don't quit last year.  Really hope lean legs class is a keeper x 🧡

• Yep I'd love to see the Monday legs kept and I do love the sound of a Friday HIIT OG class because I really miss the pure HIIT classes. Maybe maeve could persuade Francesca to do an extra class for peaches, maybe a lower body sweaty 7s? 

• Hey girls I hadn't heard about lean legs being changed..was it on the website or instagram? 

I don't get to do the evening workouts so wasn't sure if maybe it was mentioned there?

What is the plan for Mondays? Will it be upper body/weights or will one of the evening classes be brought to monday morning instead? Sorry for all the q's must have missed it being spoken about x

• @Vicky Baker Maeve spoke about changing it during lean legs this week. She said during combat queens she's thinking of combining perky peach and lean legs into one workout now! Guess we will properly find out when schedule comes out Sunday! 🤗

• @Aisling fab doll thanks a mill. Ya I heard Maeve saying it Monday in passing but didn't realise there was more plans so it will be most likely combined with perky peach 🍑

I'd love if combat queens of spicy circuits was in mornings but I absolutely love them all 🤣🤣

• 2 / 2