z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Friday HIIT! 🔥 | MaeveMadden

Friday HIIT! 🔥

• Hi ladies just completed last nights combat! Loved it! Great new routine too! So pleased that Friday hiit will be returning! I love perky peach but just think on a Friday I need to jump around like a crazy person to burn the calories of the weekend! I love the old routines too! Venga bus!!!! Whoop! What do you all think? Happy? Not happy? X

• Agreed I love a HIIT session especially on a Friday.., nearest thing to being in a nightclub these days 😂😂

So happy 🙌🏼🙌🏼

• @Sian Townend I'm really excited about the return of HIIT. Although I like combat, I've missed the HIIT sessions as they always have the biggest burn and the biggest high after you finish. All my favourite songs are Hero, Satisfaction, You're a Superstar and never thought I'd say it...Titanium. Although they are tough you always feel amazing for getting through them. Think Friday is the best day for it to so you are ending the week as strong as you started ahead of the weekend.

@Sinead Courtney hahah so true!! I miss a night out so this is as close as we're gonna get for a loong time 

• @Sinead Courtney haha ha omg do u remember nightclubs!! It's been waaaayy too long!!

• @Amy Johnston yes it's the buzz after you finish the HIIT workouts that is amazing.

• @Amy Johnston definitely! I like a strength session on the Monday and Friday high paced! I've missed the songs and routines and just love the feeling of completing a HIIT class! It's going to be brilliant! ❤️🔥

• Does anyone here remember the old routines like 'Lets get Loud' 'Titanium' 'Bang Bang' 'Better when I'm dancing' 'Better off alone' The Spice girls this morning brought them all back.  Maybe @Maeve Madden is bringing them all back YAY!

• @Gillian Loughnand aw yes! Great songs! There have been so many good ones! @Maeve Madden the last Saturday session of 2020 on IG was one of my all time favourites with loads of great routines/songs and I got the highest burn yet from that class! Let's start with that one whoop!!!!! ❤️

• Yesss Sian!! I agree I think a good buzz before the weekend is what's needed 😂 The workout she did on her birthday was one my favourites too... bringing back the classics 🙌🏻 

• @Beth Haughian my god yes! Before joining the website I did that one over and over on IG! What a class!@Maeve Madden I hope you're reading what your queens are loving! Very excited for Friday! 💕

• @Sian Townend yep me too!!! It was my go to for SO long!! Lol

• @Beth Haughian Aw I loved Maeve's birthday workout, I wonder will we get another fabulous one this year 🤞🏻👑

Love the idea of HIIT fridays, I feel like it would give us such positive vibes going into the weekend 🔥❤️

• Love the idea of non stop hit on Friday !!! 👍😀🌶

• I've just finished Combat too and think it's a great idea! .. I always feel really good after a non-stop hiit and it just puts you in a 'ready for the weekend' mood. Maybe as they're a bit more dancy, and it's the closest any of us will get to dancing in a club 😂😂 .. plus always a great burn 🔥 

• Sian, I'm loving this idea as the old tunes are the best you boogie and totally just loose yourself and total sweat fest 💃🎉🥳

Loved the 15min today was spice girls, vengabus and OG warm up Waka, it was great fun so definitely looking forward to Fridays.

I do like perky peach and legs but totally agree Friday I'm ready to boogie for the weekend (as only dancing I'll be doing lol with lockdown 😂💃🎉) xx

• @Sian Townend can't wait for Friday HIiT to return. I totally agree I need to burn a few extra calories for those weekend treats 🙌🏻 

• Sounds like it's unanimous ladies, we all love the idea of Friday hiit! Whoop! Punch and star and punch and star! 😂

• Yeahhhh can't wait!! @Amy Johnston I'm totally with you on Titanium that's one song where you see your improvement when you die slightly less 😂 The burn from this class is more than any of the others....LOVE IT!! 

• @Pam Curry friday tomorrow whoop!🥰

• @Sian Townend I think we have to wait til next week for the dying, I belive tomorrow is 🍑🍑🍑day but if it's HIIT day I'm all for it 🥳🥳🥳 

• 1 / 3