z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Glutes on FIRE🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Glutes on FIRE🔥🔥

• @Sian Townend oooh the pulsing was spicy with the weights 😳 my legs were shaking so much I thought I would pass out! Sorry you aren't feeling yourself today! Well done for sticking it out and getting the class done xx

• @Niamh Byrne omg ive just finished catching up and the workout was amazing!! 🙌🙌 what a start to the week 

• Loved it! Was toughest than either of previous classes. Looking forward to changing it up a wee bit this week too with hiit party Friday 

• @Niamh Byrne such a great workout! When I heard there was 8 songs I didn't know how it was going to go but it was exactly what I needed today! Love love love fireball! Great start to the week! 

• @Audrey Browne aw queen I only did 4km and I struggled 😂 not sure how you manage 10km 👑👑

• @Amy Johnston I'd definitely recommend bringing it in in small amounts at first and once you get used to it its fantastic 😍 I think I was the same queen by Friday my legs were like please no more 😂 but absolutely loving the new class!!!

• @Georgie Dillon aw I was the same I was like Maeve is going at it so I can go for it too and I was shocked I managed it too! 💪🏻😂 I'll probably end up doing Francesca's class on Wednesday or Friday because I've lectures all day tomorrow so I miss her love and it makes me so sad because I love her class and her energy 🙌🏻🔥🔥

• Loved glutes and gains... Like who knew when you squat hold and pulse your arms up it could hurt so much. Loved combination of 2 classes... Thanks maeve 

• @Julia Knudsen wasn't it just fantastic queen 🔥 so excited to start our Mondays with the new class 😍 were getting so strong xx

• @Elaine Duffy omg that move was fire with the pulse and hands over the head.

• @Catherine Lavin I was the same when I heard there was 8 songs. But it was fantastic and Spicy 🔥.

• @Julia Knudsen my legs were shaking so much too. My goodness the burn..

• @Julia Knudsen i need to get these bands. 

• Caught up with the class tonight what a class queens it was so spicy, the burn was real 🔥 there really is only one Maeve 👑 

• @Sinead Bergin you do!! They will take the workout to the next level! 🔥

• @Niamh Byrne whoop whoop!! 🥳🥳

• @Niamh Byrne Yes Queen look at us getting stronger by the week! 💪🏻 Aww I know right!? She brings all of the energy and spice 🔥 I hope you're lectures all go okay for you and that you manage to catch up, I've just finished her class now and oh my godness, the burn, fire and spice are real! You're in for a treat Niamh 😂🔥🌶🔥

• Caught up on this class this morning. Loved it! Don't have a band yet and still found it really tough. Beat my personal record for most amount of calories burned in a workout (for second time this week). Am finding now I can keep going for the full 45 mins whereas five weeks ago I had to take breaks. Really happy with progress 😃

• I caught up on the class this morning too, I was honestly shaking!! It was great getting it done, couldn’t believe I was able to keep going. Yeah the pain with the squat, on the he toes, pulses with the arm up... Brilliant! Serious spice 🌶 🌶🔥🔥🔥 Thanks @Maeve Madden great class! 

• I did Fridays perky peach last night followed by combat queens and a snippet of sweaty 7s tonight- it'll be magnesium tonight- I can feel the effects already 🌶🌶🌶🌶