z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Friday HIIT Party 🎉🤩 | MaeveMadden

Friday HIIT Party 🎉🤩

• @Amy Johnston the past two weeks I've found myself smiling through it it's honestly so much fun (until titanium hits lol) 😂😅 I feel like we're all making such fabulous progress I'm so proud of everyone 💕 I loved Toxic instead of Sexyback! I feel like it was a little faster I really liked it! x

• @Carmel Mulvany Aw Carmel you're so sweet 🥰 you're always so supportive and a ray of positivity 🙌🏻
    I remember when I started with Maeve's workouts I wouldn't do them live because I'd get too out of breath sometimes I'd have to pause the video and then play it again. We've honestly come so far! 
    It was such a spicy session this morning I absolutely love HIIT fridays 🙌🏻👑

• @Sinead Bergin such a positive platform! I honestly can't put into words how much I appreciate everyone on here. It feels like we're all doing the workouts together sometimes! The support and encouragement has definitely been a massive part of my journey! x

• @Sinead Bergin you r so so right honey, we are doing so many workouts now,  its hard some days to muster the energy!!!!! I'm really loving the no weights and OG songs on a Friday!!!!! Xxx

• @Niamh Byrne so so far queen!!!!! We all should be so proud!!!! It doesn't get easier as we are doing lots more workouts in the wk and we ate pushing ourselves so much harder!!!! I'm just loving it!!! Xx 

• Missed the class earlier and only caught up tonight, Jesus it was tough! My legs were screaming during Toxic, thought I was gonna die 😂 so good having it done! Had a bit of a down week this week but the workouts really do pull you through! We got this girls! Have a great weekend all! X 

• @Niamh Byrne thank you so much 💕💕. Stop!! Once I realised the core part was 12 mins I was like "I don't know if I'm gonna cry or not" my core was pure fire 🔥 🙈, if that was my dad id be like "im trying to concentrate here" 😂. I have to say the energy from the girls from the forum is just amazing, I love the support 🥰. I found my legs and bum only just recovered from the "glutes and gains" class and now I'll probably wake up with core pain tomorrow 😂😂✨💕💕

• Hi Queens, I took yesterday off and had wine last night.  I nearly didn't turn up, but managed to do the Hiit party at 3pm.  Wow glad I did and burned 350 calories.  I loved the workout, i died but it flew.  Looking forward tomorrow.  X

• @Gabrielle O'BRIEN yes queen, well done, that was a supet burn xx

• Love love fri hit class it's such a sweaty mood booster to end the workouts on a high , this wks core routine was 12min burner 🔥🌶👌xx

• That was such an amazing class. I'm absolutely buzzing. Great to be back jumping around on the Venga Bus. 

• @Sinead Bergin I'm buzzing to queen, it was so brilliant!!!! Glutes struggled a bit but hearing the old songs always makes me smile so bright!!!!

Love fridays and that lifts us all even more!!!! 

Enjoy the rest of ur day honey xxx

• Ah girls I struggled cos my hands were so sore and my plasters kept falling off and my hands were bleeding again!! was a disaster so had to give up burpies but did almost everything else, was a ball of sweat at the end, the shower, soft cozy jumper and protein shake and feeling of accomplishment made it worthwhile!!

• I LOVED today's class!!!! I was so full of energy for the first time this week, think it's the OG songs and then it was sunny while I was doing it and that helped so much! Strongest I've felt doing Titanium since it was brought back. Sorry I feel like I'm showing off or something, just been a loooong week and I've been physically and mentally exhausted for most of them

Oh Anne you poor thing- I hope the hands are ok now!!! Take it easy, and definitely take the moves back a level or 2 unil they heal.

Happy Friday ladies! 

• @Sharon Scully don't apologise honey, its bloody brilliant to feel stronger doing them!!!! Well done queen xxxx 

• @Sinead Bergin me too!! In flying form after this morning, that is up there with the all-time favs! 

@Sharon Scully I totally feel the same...the fact I didn't collapse onto the floor after Titanium was my win ha! 

Can't get enough of Thee Hiit Party, the OG songs just make it so much fun while dying compared to other days! 

• Did my first HIIT party today! So tough but really enjoyed it!! 😊 so glad I joined!

• @Clodagh Casey Well done! It was a toughie alright, well done on getting through it! It was so fun, great songs and Maeve brought the energy as always. We're so glad you joined too!!!! 

• Can't wait to catch up on it! I did sweaty 7s yesterday and then 20 minute hiit and was coming to the end of 'satisfaction' and doing the skipping heel taps and landed down on my ankle funny. So annoyed with myself but nothing an ice pack and a rest day shouldn't fix. Happy Friday Queens 😁💖

• @AnnMarie Ryan oh no!!! Same happened me before, well- not gonna lie, I had turned to admire myself in the mirror and caught my foot on the bed and went over on my ankle!!! Hahah serves me right! Take it easy on it though, and take as much rest as you need, no point exacerbating it. Hope you are ok!!! 

• 2 / 3