z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

The Final Countdown - Spring Challenge | MaeveMadden

The Final Countdown - Spring Challenge

• This is it Queens! Week 9 is upon us. R u ready for it? Have u given this challenge everything? Or have u got more in the bag.? Have u got ur HERO crown polished ? Well if so, I'm looking forward to working out with u again this week. See u all on the QDQ dance floor. Let's Go Girls. 🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Can't believe it's been 9 weeks! 9 weeks ago I was down in the dumps, over weight, didn't like myself and found it difficult to even like myself and decided to bite the bullet and join QDQ and in those 9 weeks I have become a different person and can honestly say I like myself and growing to love myself again 🥰. The BEST time!! Cannot wait for the next challenge. Let's go girls 💕💕✨

• @Audrey Browne I cannot believe we are going into week 9, feeling so much stronger in myself. It has flown by, there were times when I didn't think I could do it but pushed through. We can do it 

Let's get on that venga bus 👑 👑

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith whooohooo Queen. Well done u absolutely delighted for u. I know how u feel. I'm back to living again rather than existing. ❤️How lucky r we to have this fantastic community. Cliodhna let's give this week everything we've got girl 💪💪💪💪. Have a great Week 🙌🙌🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Kelsey Morton whopwhop Queen yesss the Venga Bus in revving up for us. Hey Kelsey I have every faith that u will smash anything u put ur mind to Queen, all need is urself & ur"A game" that's ur winning game there doll. Have a fantastic week 9 Kelsey see u on the QDQ dance floor 🙌🙌🙌🙌🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I have loved this challenge!! Been doing the advanced moves (hehe mostly) for a fair while now and have really noticed my fitness improved. Bloooody love Vengas bus, Hero and Titanium :) All the queens are so inspiring and it's so funny during the lives to imagine us all around the world bopping away to the same beats and punching the air and woop wooping like Maeve. 😍

• @Audrey Browne yes queen, let's do this!!!!!

• @Audrey Browne Absolutely it has been Amazing!!!
    I am so proud of myself for turning up for myself and feeling good about myself mentally and physically 💪🤗

• I cannot believe its 9 weeks already!!!!!! NEED to give it all I got with these next 12 days!!!! xx

• I can't believe it's week 9 already. Wow it went so fast! It's been amazing, bring on week 9 🥳🎉

• Morning girls! Happy Monday 😋 Honestly, the week's have flown by and I'm so grateful for this challenge and the QDQ Community! Ready to give it my all for the remainder of the challenge!!💪 We can do this girls!!! QUEENS DON'T QUIT!!! ❤️

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith omg Cliodnna this is just amazing ah I am so so proud of you

• @Kelsey Morton yas Kelsey wooohooo thats the spirit and the best of feeling ... I have struggled sometimes too but sure its all part of it, what Is important is the dedication and changes mentally and physically ah im in need of a huge rest for a few days how about you

• @Maeve Madden awhhh thank you so much!! 😍 I've been non stop raving about yourself and the other gorgeous trainers to my sister and she's gonna attempt a beginners class today. I cannot wait to do glutes and gains later ✨💕💕

• @Taylor Archer me too, I never stuck to a challenge before this, and not because I have to but I really do push myself in each class too... I can really feel the difference in my fitness levels and just my over all lifestyle change

• @Audrey Browne Genuinely can't believe it's week 9 already and that the queen festival is on Sunday! It's going to be such a fabulous way to wrap up the challenge. For me I think this has been the most I've pushed myself working out and I feel like it was such a great reset after chritmas. It seems weird but I feel like in the past 8 weeks I've started to love my body and accept it for what it is an I'm absolutely loving it. It's like the spring challenge just complete hit my refresh button and I feel amazing for it! Can't beleive it's nearly finished I think I'll be a bit sad lol. Definitely think the challenges make me set up a challenge with myself to push myself as much as I can with the free time that I have. I can't wait to catch up on this morning's workout in a bit and get week 9 started off with some spice! x

• @Audrey Browne How is it week 9 already😮 So glad I did this challenge, it's the first one I've stuck with....I'm feeling so much stronger & fitter, such a great way to start the year. Congrats everyone on making it to week 9 👑 

• @Audrey Browne I am loving it!!! So ready for this week - we are all feeling so strong. How quickly are the weeks flying!!! 

• @Maeve Madden yes I really can feel myself stronger physically and mentally. I do have days where I am tired and don't think I can do it but I feel so much better after doing a workout. Trying to get a good balance of workouts and rest days. Excited for the festival will really boost everyone for the last few days of the challenge 🎉 👑 👑

• @Audrey Browne Absolutely Queen. 

I have been working remotely from home since I joined #queensdontquit on January 1st. I immediately signed up for the Spring Challenge. It was a struggle at the beginning to get the 3 workouts in every week but as @Maeve Madden said today, having a longer challenge enables you to build slower and form habits and routines. I returned to work today... back to reality 😨 I was very anxious and was worried that I would just collapse on the couch when I got in the door this afternoon but I surprised myself. I put on my gear, loaded #glutesandgains on the laptop and rolled the exercise mat out. 

Keep the positivity going Queens. We are all in this together. WHOOP! ~YOUGOTTHIS

• 1 / 2