z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

What Have You Achieved- Spring Queens 👑 | MaeveMadden

What Have You Achieved- Spring Queens 👑

• @Sharon Scully Oh Sharon you'll have me crying next!! That is so lovley of you to say, thank you so much queen!! 💕 Oh trust me it was tough to begin with and I yelled but I got there 😂💪 Eeek thank you I can't quite believe it myself sometimes, I keep surprising myself with what I am able to do! 

It is so amazing what we can achieve with so much support! You girls are like my cheerleaders and I LOVE it ❤️ So proud of you too Sharon you're incredible! xx

• @Carmel Mulvany Oh thank you so much Carmel!! It really is fabulous watching all of our hard work pay off and being so proud of ourselves! Oh it is seriously spciy isn't it!? 🌶 Omg look at you go Queen that is amazing, I'm so proud of you smashing 8kg for Francescas class, we are 100% strong women indeed! 💪 Thank you for all of your support, you're truly wonderful! Xxx

• @Niamh Byrne @Sharon Scully @Carmel Mulvany @Brídín Quinn@Georgie Dillon Well now my Queens ye have actually sent me over the edge. 😭😭😭. Congrats to each of u for everything u have achieved. U all kicked ass with this challenge. Each one of u r amazing & seriously I'm blown away for u all. True inspirations girl.

I was very pleased with this challenge also. Completing at least 13 workouts a week along with my walk I think I gave it my all. (No bragging here honestly) While I was advanced in all the moves from years at the gym, I pushed myself even more as in upping my DB WEIGHT where possible but also altering the moves to make them harder again. So my strength has bn increasing & I'm seeing more definition than I ever did while at the gym. I'm down a dress/jeans size & better still I love that I have no bra bulge 😂 not that I have much in that department anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣.  I struggled with my appetite since Xmas & its starting to come back thankfully. I don't know what the cause for my appetite loss was but I did just have a slice of choc cake in celebration of @Brídín Quinn so I'm getting there. So yes very pleased with how my spring challenge went. 

Can I say again as I prob said on a previous post that it's such a fantastic honour to workout, chat & laugh with u Queens. It really really makes my day. So thrilled to have virtually met u all & I seriously can't wait to physically meet u all. Congrats again to u for smashing ur journeys & Spring Challenge. U all shld be so so proud. 🥰🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne there's me crying again again!!! So thrilled and proud of you for all your achievements! Oh that blasted bra bulge seems to exist no matter what, like hello shift a but more to the left of the right please and thanks!!!

Glad to hear the appetite is coming back, I'm guilty of not understanding or acknowledging the other side of the challenge sometimes, so I always really appreciate when people share so K can increase my learning and understanding, and my knowledge in how to comment  (and crap if my comment here is out of place please just say so I can be better). 

Massive well done Audrey! Its a pleasure following and being a part of your journey, and you are doing so amazing!!!!!!

• @Sharon Scully what's with us & all the crying Queen. Lol u r flying it don't, but I know what u mean I was the same  afraid to say anything just in case I said the wrong thing or phrased it wrong or just got it wrong. But u get over it. Liking & replying is supporting & thats what matter. Ure an absolute star Sharon 🥰🥰🥰👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne Audrey you are a true queen and I only don't know where you get your energy 😅😂 you're always so supportive and inspiring and you just make my day brighter ☀️
    You should be so proud of yourself, you smash every single week and you're absolutely flying it queen 👑 

Don't know why I've gotten so emotional at this thread today I honestly am just so grateful to have this and be able to come on and chat with you ladies ❤️ It's been so lovely getting to know you all virtually, even though I've never actually met any of you I feel like I have so many friends here that I can lean on if I needed and it's just such an amazing group 💕 going to set myself off again here now, I don't think I'm even hormonal this week so can't imagine what I'd be like if I was 😂

You've absolutely knocked it put of the park as always Audrey, so inspiring xx

• I feel stronger,more energized, had loads of fun, smiled through workouts, went up to heavier weights and challenged myself.

• Loving reading everyone's huge wins! Fantastic feeling when you go up a weight or can do that extra rep! 
    For me it's my upper body strength, before this challenge it did not exist. It's been great to actually learn the right technique and form for things like push ups and burpies. I've never had a personal trainer or anything but it actually feels like Maeve is all our very own personal trainer ha! So from that I have been able to go up to 5kg for some of the arm exercise, do proper push ups (one of my fav achievements), bosh out mountain climbers and burpies like there is no tomorrow and I can actually see definition in my arms! I don't think I'll see too much difference as a whole in my pics but I know inside how much I can now do and how stronger I feel which is what counts!! 
    Well done girls you have all smashed it!! 👑👑👑

• @Audrey Browne you are my inspiration queen!!!! Love you so so much!!! I had  o doubt in the world you would smash this challenge!!! You are amazing!!! Xxx

• @Lauren Murdoch huge congrats queen, you have done so well!!!! I also see alot of definition and notice my body being more toned!!!! Its a great feeling seeing and feeling better!!!! I'm so so proud of us all xxxx

• @Audrey Browne Oh Audrey! We're all crying again 😭 Thank you so much Queen, you're such a huge inspriation and are always there cheering me on - I love it!! 👑

You have done so amazingly well with this challenge I mean look at you go! Absolutely flying and incredible that you are seeing more definition than you ever did at the gym, you should be so proud of yourself! Fingers crossed you get your appetite back soon but that slice of choc cake sounds fabulous!  

Oh Queen it is so fabulous getting to workout, chat and laugh with you too! To have made some incredible virtual friends through QDQ is all I could've wished for and more! Can't wait to meet all the Queens too 🥰👑❤️

• Well done @Niamh Byrne and all the other fabulous queens in the comments this is so lovely. You have achieved SO much and what a wonderful way to end the challenge seeing so many queens just beaming with pride! As well as feeling stronger and proud of pushing myself to hit another rep or an advanced move, I definitely agree that feeling overall more confident is such a bonus from this challenge - the courage to try the bear crawls or knowing that one more burpee is where the change will happen! Want to invest in some 5kg weights so I can go even further next time. We got this!! xx 

• Wow Queen's what absolute inspirations you all are. I've only recently started following the forum. It's lovely to see how supportive & helpful everyone is. I feel truly blessed to have found Maeve last March. I used to be mad into my fitness & health to the point where it really was taking over my life. Then I became ill with Fibromyalgia & really lost my way both physically & mentally. I found it very difficult not to be very hard on myself & my body for not being able to do what I used to & what my fellow gym goers were able to do. Since starting to workout with Maeve, my mindset is eventually changing & I'm more accepting of the change in my body & actually look forward to working out. During this last challenge I have managed to consistently train, doing on average 6-9 workouts a week. Not much has changed on the outside but I'm definitely fitter, stronger & happier in myself. I so enjoy being part of this community, I definitely won't be going back to the gym now! Thank you to each & every one of you for making QDQ such a wonderful place to train, meet lovely people, chat & have fun! Can't wait to see what the next challenge brings 😄 xxx

• @Lauren Murdoch Fantastic Lauren! Honestly I was the same before the challengemy upper body strength was non existent and now I've moved up to using 5kg for some parts of sweaty 7s! You should be so proud of yourself queen x

• @Niamh Mercer Fantastic Niamh it sounds like you've been knocking it out of the park! I hope you manage to get your hands on some weights queen, will light a candle and pray to the weight gods for you lol x

• @Debbie McCarthy Aw queen that must've been so difficult for you, but I'm so glad you joined the queens and aren't having any trouble! It's onwards and upwards from here Debbie x

• @Niamh Byrne unreal!everyone should be so proud of how far they have come!I feel the same way about everything you said!My energy is higher,sleep is better,I feel stronger and fitter!completing full workouts doing advanced movements,confidence is higher!Plus besides all that the group of girls queening with me are amazing and have all been unbelievably nice and supprtive to each other,its so so class to see women build up other women,love the chats too!lol!Hope this continues for a long long time!I have himmed and had about putting up this pic but I actually think I should be happy about it,this was week one on the right and week seven on the left!The change has made me feel amazing!So lets keep at it girls and feel happier in ourselves!

• GUYS! This whole thread is truly amazing. I went through and read every single comment and can I just say that all of you are absolute allstars! So proud of every single one of you for smashing goals that you may or may not have planned 💪  Unbelievable! 

My body composition didn't change much through the challenge but I did definitely feel like I came out on top! I see some definition in my arms which is extremely hard for me to get. My water intake has increased which I believe has also helped my skin so that's a fun double win. I think I have laughed more than I have during the whole pandemic because of all the shenanigans and just sheer happiness from Maeve and the other trainers during the workouts. Most importantly though, and I'm so thrilled to see all the other queens feel this too, my confidence levels have definitely increased. Looking in the mirror is not full of me just picking apart my body like it used to be. Even on days when I'm bloated or I'm not in a good headspace, I can at least tell that negative voice to f*** off and IT LISTENS! It sounds silly but that is something I never thought I would be able to do.

I 100% believe that if you surround yourself with positivity and light then you will welcome even more of that into your life! Around the middle of last year, I was in a really dark place and went on an unfollowing spree on social media. My instagram was filled with so many influencers/pages that I feel just weren't bringing anything positive in my life and were actually causing negativity and I needed that GONE! QDQ has given me so much light, you ladies have given me so much light and that is something that I do not take for granted 🤟

• Well done Georgie....you've really helped me realise that ive been about getting stronger each week, building stamina, being naturally motivated not forcing myself to exercise. I still hate mountain climbers but that's because my shoulders are my weakness but I've but kept on pushing and find them easier each time and burpees are now a breeze. I couldn't do the pulsing leg lunge in titanium when we started but I can do every rep now with a jump...it's the little things that actually become big improvements..and as for hero well, knees are now up up up! My mental headspace each day is the biggest change, I've found lockdown so very hard, I live on my own and been separated from family so felt so very lonely and isolated at times but each time I jump on qdq I never feel alone and look forward to the lives I'm able to join. I honestly don't know where I would be without a year of queening. Next goal for me is sorting out my eating...bring on the summer challenge!!

@Maeve Madden you have created the most magnificent and unique community that I for one would be lost without it and would be in a very lonely place. So sending endless thanks for everything you do for us and your abundance of energy is just amazing. I really hope one day I get meet and hug you and then you will realise how much you've helped me through such a horrific year on many levels. I know you too have had your own challenges yet you have been there for all us each and every day...you're the hero, nevermind what Bonnie says! Lots of love xxx

• @Aisling Mc Crickard AISLING! You look fantastic, you must have worked so hard queen and I love hearing about progress like this ❤️ It definitely feels amazing to not only feel and look stronger but I always say it that the psychological benefits are just fantastic, never thought I'd love exercise this much. Well sone queen x

• 2 / 3