z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spring Challenge Complete! | MaeveMadden

Spring Challenge Complete!

• I want to say a huge thank you to @Maeve Madden and all the QDQ queens. The last 10 weeks have been a serious struggle for me mentally, but the community here has helped me so much. Any time I felt lonely or sad from the lockdown, I'd jump onto a workout and it would just chnage everything. I've been doing Maeves workouts since last year, and can hoenstly say it's teh first time in my life that I've enjoyed working out, stuck to a program and seen results. I'm posting pics from before this challenge to now, and while there are some small chnages to my body, the biggest difference I've noticed is my smile! I've never felt so good, and excited to keep this feeling with you all!! ❤️

PS I never thought I'd have teh confidence to psot progress pics like this! 

• @Jilly Johnson Absolutely fantastic queen, got a little emotional reading this because i can relate completely! It's been a tough year but Maeve and QDQ have honestly been such a saviour throughout! You look amazing and I bet you feel even more amazing! Well done queen x

• @Jilly Johnson well done Jilly, you've done amazing, keep smiling 😊x

• @Jilly Johnson fantastic Jilly ❤️

• @Jilly Johnson absolutely amazing❤️ it really hasn't been the easiest of times lately, but you've done so well! You look incredible xx

• @Jilly Johnson well done Jilly!! You've done amazing 💕

• @Jilly Johnson woow queen, ur transformation is incredible!! Congrats on being able to podt them, it was quite hard for me too but you know what our confidence has grown hugely and the happiness these workouts bring is amazing! Well fone hun, you should be so proud xxx

• Well done! I agree pure mood boosters. I Often Started a class feeling stressed or tired but smiled the whole way through feeling great (and sweaty) by YMCA 

• What amazing progress, especially the fact that you're feeling more positive - look at that smile!!

You deserve to be so proud, congrats Jilly!