z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Beauty Bullshit | MaeveMadden

Beauty Bullshit

• Hey Queens,

Any recommendations for SPF daily? Preferably SPF50 that is light on the skin and non greasy that I can apply make up over?

• @AnneMarie Elliot I just bought the Shiseido BB Sport compact on the back of Maeves ad and discount with Look Fantastic, it's SPF50 and I LOVE it, goes on beautifully, would thoroughly recommend - thank you @Maeve Madden 💗

• @Jo Bird thanks Jo- will def have a look.

• @AnneMarie Elliot  I was just looking at the Heliocare gel one - have had it recommended by a few people including Maeve but haven't tried it yet. 

• @Tori Clarke yes I fancy trying that too, to be fair I was after a BB cream ideally but will be interested to hear your thoughts on the Heliocare, keep us posted x

• @Jo Bird yeah sounds like it ticks all the boxes- my skin is in shocking condition at the mo so need the coverage also 🤦🏻‍♀️

• @AnneMarie Elliot this gives a nice natural coverage and an even skin tone x

• @AnneMarie Elliot Hi AnneMarie, I use Image SPF 32 oil free matte. It comes in SPF 30 + SPF50 also but they are not oil free. I like it under my make up and I notice I dont get as shiny looking too but still hydrating. It smells amazing also! Image MD have an SPF 50 which is also very good and protects against the blue rays from your computer/phone screen too.

• @Ashley Jordan thanks Ashley- I'll def have a look into those 

• I love Elta MD, they have regular and tinted. It has hyaluronic acid in it too skin feels amazing with it. Not sure if they have it in the UK/Ire

• @AnneMarie Elliot @Jo Bird oh my gosh I just order sheisedo too, waiting 4 it to come. The skin needs has a brand skin ingredients and the orange one is spf 50! It's nice on skin! I actually got burnt the other day so defo need spf ladies plus hayfever has started again 🤧 😢😢😢

• Hi@AnneMarie Elliot I also second the image 32 spf. I'm a therapist so I've trained with image, Skinceuticals also have fab spfs, lots of choice.@Carmel Mulvany oh no 🙈🙈 if you've applied spf in the am make sure it goes back on again before you pop out, i know it's a bit of a pain, also girls there's a brand called brush on block, it's powdered spf comes translucent or tinted and you just top up when ever you head out, it's a small little tube, very handy. X

• @Shannon Mackey thanks Shannon- any recommendations that would have ago and good coverage for blemishes? You'll be sorry you told me you are a therapist 😊

• @AnneMarie Elliot don't worry at all, i love to help if I can. Are you using anything with vitamin a in it? Vit a works to balance your skin, give your cells a quicker turnover and push pigment out of your skin so in your skin that would be blemishes. And then to keep spf on (even if your working from home) computers, windows, TVs you name it give off unwanted light and rays, the spf would then protect your blemishes from darkening.

• @Shannon Mackey thanks sooooo much queen, fantastic advice xxx

• @Shannon Mackey it's more eczema/acne- blemishes probably inaccurate sorry

• @AnneMarie Elliot deffo the vitamin A, look into environ step up system, it starts low so your skin won't react and then you eventually build up. It'll helo turn over your cells (naturally exfoliate). With acne blemishes they can be deep. So possibly you could then invest in a home roller. When you use vitamin A your skin becomes the healthiest it can be and forms like a brick wall, so when you home roller you make little holes in your brick wall to get your products deeper in your skin and in return they work better and then your skin becomes better, so less blemishes. I hope this is helping 💕 xxx

• @Shannon Mackey thanks Shannon- I need to look into all that

• @AnneMarie Elliot I don't know if your in the uk or Ireland but lots of salons do online consultations and can help you to get started. Once you start seeing results you won't regret it xx

• @AnneMarie Elliot I use alumier everything and swear by it..... but find my make up won't spread over the spf. So I followed a recommendation and bought Clinique city block spf 40. Lovely and dewy for under makeup 

• 1 / 2