z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Friend for the next challenge | MaeveMadden

Friend for the next challenge

• @Ruth James oh my god Queen yess!! Seriously we should all pair up or like create a Queen or WhatsApp or something! I've been thinking this myself even during the last challenge I felt I could do better ye know? Here's my "dating profile" haha I'm 28 from Dublin moved to Wicklow with my other half and 2 girlos. I'm also all things beauty so love that for us haha and not to sound like a saddo but I actually miss my friends terribly, we moved   Just a few months before lockdown so haven't seen any of my gals since🙈 anyways I'm totally down so either message me on here or insta @shannons.in.the.garden whichever 🥰💜

• @Ruth James I'm in the same not as you and all the other queens here! I keep harping onto my friends to join but they don't understand how great these workout/coaches are! They are really missing out! Would love to be apart of this to chat everything form team queen to fashion! 

bio: 21 years young ;) student from CIT in third year! From cork! My insta is alanna_okeeffe99

Really looking forward to getting to know ye queens ✨

• Fab idea!! 
    I can't any of my friends to join - I did get an Apple Watch which does motivate me but it's not the same ...and girlie chat is always needed! 
    I'm a busy gal with work so I never make lives 

anyone needs a queen buddy im available 😂 

Irish girl living in Belfast -29 💃🏼
    insta - mcfarline136

• Hi ladies.. 

I created an insta group with all the insta @'s ppl had added into this convo if I've missed anyone out add them in..@Ruth James what's yours?? 

Hope that's ok! Xx

• @Ruth James Ruth I'm the exact same! I'm defo up for being a pal to you and anyone else in the next challenge! Defo need the support and motivation! We got this girl! 🥰 I'm in Kilkenny so not too far away from you! 🤗

• Aw I love this Ruth, I am the same and would be lovely to have few workout buddies 😊

• @Donna S are you on Instagram?? We can add you to the group chat?? X

• @RachyB Hey Rach - could you add me to the group chat if you don't mind? Mine is @jeaneoneill - Thanks a mill!

• @RachyB thanks so much, its @donnakins1989

• Girls, my emails never notified me of all your messages! Let me get back to you all now! 🥰🥰

• Ok genuinely overwhelmed by all you lovely ladies! 😭😭😭 Would you like me to set up the group chat or how would you like to work it? I will only add the people who put their instagram handles in! I am excited! 

• Sorry I just saw the instagram, I feel like an old lady over here! 🤣🤣 I'm in! 😝

• @Ruth James Awww this is a great idea!!! 💗💗 Nothing better then support and motivation from a fellow Team Queen! 

• Count me in girlies 💗 , my Insta is julzi_boo

• Girls I just added a few of you , the handles I could see 💗💗 looking forward to virtually chatting to you all xx

• @RachyB@Ruth James  this is such a nice idea!! Please could you add me too my instas @aliciamackie_ would be nice to chat to other people actually doing the challenge too! X

• Could you add me too please? My Instagram is @sammi_trev  

• @Ruth James Wonderful idea!!!  delighted you got a great response to this,  I hope you are feeling all of the love! Could I be added too please: insta is @shazscully 

• @Ruth James Great idea Ruth count me in as well my insta is @louiseeroche 

• @Ruth James Ah Ruth im the exact same, all my close friends want nothing to do with working out :( I would also love a friend to talk all things QDQ etc. Would love to get to know you queens much more!!

FYI I am obsessed with all things animals especially dogs, first year in college doing health and nutrition and i also love running :)

Oh and I also think I have an unhealthy shopping addiction!!

I have a food account (a bit embarrising) my name is @alanasloveforfoodfitness