z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Friend for the next challenge | MaeveMadden

Friend for the next challenge

• @Ruth James heya, I would love to be added too. My insta is @amusingjen. It's a newish account so hardly anyone on there. Had a super bitchy post from an old coach when I shared a QDQ story last year. So I ditched the account, and the fear about what I share or post 😊

• Can you add me too please@Ruth James my insta is ni_warner 

thabks :)

• @RachyB I'm the same ladies count me in if you fancy it! 89_maeve is my username xx

• Hi Ladies

This idea is just amazing.. I'm in a similar situation, I moved from the uk 20 years when I was 18 to a small village in Meath, I settled got married and had kids, then my husband left us so with that I lost all of my friends that I would have met through my husbands side.. I had to sell the house and move in with my parents with my kids to try and find my feet.. I'm now in Cavan in the middle of nowhere and I don't have any friends.. I would love to be a part of a group.. I'm sorry for the sob story just would love to be in a group and make some friends.. I absolutely love this community of queens, it's one of the best things that has happened for me mentally..    Audrey Browne is a friend on Instagram so I now have someone I can tag  if I want to enter competitions! my Instagram is @emmalouisehood I'm really sorry if this is coming across as a sob story and desperate 😢

• @Emma Louise Hood *hugs* 

Hopefully we get added to the group soon. Adding you now. I need someone to tag in comps too 😄😄😄😄

• Aaawww cutest idea!! Please can I join?? @ktpixtures xxx

• Hi I've just signed up and def need accountability as I seem to be saying "I'm starting tomorrow" everyday 🤣 .... can you add trirosekell to group too. Thanks 🤩

• @Ruth James @RachyB what alovely idea!  Would love to be added to this group if ye dont mind an older queen joining ! @deirdre.mooney1 is my insta 😊

• Hi girlies, 

We set up a group but there is a limit on Insta as to how many can be added to a group so if you haven't been added I'm so sorry! But it's so nice to have people to chat to about the classes so I would encourage you to set up a group or get talking to different people on here and instagram and you'll definitely find people to motivate and encourage you. I definitely have! They make me feel guilty if i stay in bed or don't bother with a work out...so now i have no excuses!! xx

• @Tori Clarke could you please also add me to this my Insta handle is sarah_d_1984. Thanks x

• @@Tori Clarke havr you reached the limit?

• Sorry girls yeah - we didn't realise that there's a limit on numbers in a group. But doesn't mean you can't set up another one or just add everyone who has put their insta handle in and get chatting 💕 

I chat to people outside of the group too - just a good way to find like minded people ☺️