z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Friend for the next challenge | MaeveMadden

Friend for the next challenge

• @Ruth James can I be added to please, I would love that, my insta is @shannon_mac_key 💕

• @RuthJames could you add me to the group chat too for some accountability. Nearly 39 and my Covid stone is now Covid STONES 😣  40 next year and hoping for some normality by then and to be looking good for a birthday holiday! My Insta is @starmcmahon

• I forgot to add my insta name is @annakathryn90 if you could add me @Ruth James xxx

• @Ruth James please add me also my insta name is fontsess4 thankyou. 😘

• @RachyB hey Rachel, that's a great idea! Could you add to  the group! My Instagram name is @lisakilgarriff 😝 can't wait for the challenge to start and it's ending just before my 30th so great motivation for the next while 🥳

• @RachyB@Ruth James girls would ye mind adding me to the group too please if it's not too late. My instagram is @corals_ig_closet. Thanks a mill xxx 

• @RachyB@Ruth James i would love to join this too if not too late ! again none of my friends into fitness so need a push some days . great idea , my insta is karenlouise755 xxx

• Oh I love this. Add me on insta also ladies 😘 warning I'm in the UAE and tend to get a lot of people telling me to stop posting sun pics haha 🙊 emsheen94 xx

• OMG I would love to be a part of the Insta group my insta is danni_ellex I would love to be added 😍 Thank you Queen!! X

• omg only seeing this now - am an oldie 45 from Dublin but would love to join the chat

@nyro.pamelaking if it's not too late x

• Ooooh Me too!! @vibrantmarketngonline

What is the buddy/partner part of the challenge? 

• @Ruth James I'm a total beginner and would love a fitness friend too 🥰🥰

• @Ruth James if at all possible could you please add me to the group? I'm a Queen member since Maeve started and have taken part in the Christmas and Spring challenge... I'm  pushing 45 but feeling better than I have in years I've finally found something that I enjoy and works for me 😀 My Instagram handle is @fiona.carty.18 thanks so much for setting this up x. BTW I'm in Co Kildare! 

• @Ruth James @RachyB This is such a lovely idea. None of my friends seem to be interested either so it would be lovely to have some QDQ mates. Please can you add me to a group chat if there's one going?? My insta is kirstylhowe xx

• Hey Ruth & Everyone ❤️

This is such an awesome idea 🙂 None of my friends are on here either so it would be lovely to have a few workout buddies so we can cheer each other on during the new summer challenge!  To chat anything qdq and keep eachother motivated 🥰

My insta for my weightloss journey is @aislingdoes_sw 

Would love to make some new friends in this amazing community of Queens 👑👸

• Hi Ruth! I know how you feel nó other of my friends are into fitness my husband has none either. I am 35 from Dublin living in Wexford funnily enough! I don't make lives due to work but I am working from home so do them on my lunch 😬 perfect amount of time to fit them in! 😊

• Hey. I am new here too. I think this is a great idea. My Instagram is @leelosesit_ x 

• @ruthjames, could you please add me also @crean_heath

Thanks a mill for starting this thread, it's exactly what so many of us were thinking! This is just the beginning of something great 😉🤸‍♀️

• @Ruth James sounds like a fab idea, could you add me please? 🥰 my insta is jia_moriarty

• @Ruth James hi Ruth just joined QDC yesterday and love this idea. Think having connections on here will definitely help motivate me! Buzzing looking at the forum, now just to actually workout 😂😂