z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Fireball Friday + Hot Cross Bums | MaeveMadden

Fireball Friday + Hot Cross Bums

• SO MUCH Spice today!!! @Maeve Madden said in Fireball Friday that she didn't want us to be able to walk tomorrow from the soreness in our legs, and I think this was achieved!!! My bum was already feeling it from Tracey's class last night, and then the classes today just did my legs and bum in!! My lovely QDQ shamrock medium band was well used today, and did a great job of adding to the spice!! This week of the challenge has brought so much spice with the new trainers and new classes!! Looking forward to seeing what next week brings!!!

Love to all the Queens!!! 💖👑

• @Sarah H. Smith Same! I'd planned to do Fireball and then Perky Peach on catch up yesterday, but could only manage Fireball. My legs were totally dead and shaky!! That's the first time that's ever happened to me, so just shows that this new class works and must be using muscles see don't normally use or something?! .... I'm planning an active rest today to stretch the legs out and then hopefully catch up on perky peach and Tracy's classes tomorrow. I hate missing my fav classes. And I'm spending this afternoon in the bath 😂🥰 

• @Sarah H. Smith it was an epic wk for sure queen!!!!! Amazing start xx

• These classes were unreal! My legs are in bits after these two on Friday, I'm stiff as a board 😂 gonna go for a walk now and do Esthers class after and will hopefully loosen up a bit 😂

• @Jean O’Neill Same!! Went for a long walk yesterday and was definitely feeling it, especially in my peach. Still a bit stiff and sore today. Walked to work this morning in the wind and my legs weren't happy, but we pushed through. Might do Esther's again today. 

• Fireball Friday, my legs are still in bits!!! Loved it and loving the new classes!!

• Fireball was excellent, loved it. 

• I had to go down to some beginner moves for the second class. Those 2 back to back was utter madness, I'll break them into different days next time lol Pure FIRE!! I've been doing the stretch after class last two days cause my legs need it. 

• Can still feel it today ladies...stairs have been an effort haha xx

• @Maeve McCann Same!! I was going to do a class today, and then my legs said no, so I listened. Walking in the wind was not easy. 

• Loved Fireball Friday, I'm shaking! But also was gutted that there was no Fireball 😂