z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Emma's HUmp day HIIT | MaeveMadden

Emma's HUmp day HIIT

• Hi Queens,

i have to give a huge recommendation for Emma's hump day HIIT class. It's good - flies by and you get some burn. The abs today was incredible. 

I'm just giving the shoutour really as the numbers doing the live this morning seemed low and i just think her class deserves so many more queens - you will love it!!

Happy Wednesday xx

Sarah 

• @Sarah Buttimer I did it last week and absolutely loved it, it was tough but like you said it flew in! Just checked the library and it's not there 🥲, hopefully it will be uploaded soon 😊

• @Sarah Buttimer Ya Sarah, I agree, I really enjoy Emmas class, its a real full body burn. Unfortunately I couldnt make it today. I am in the middle of painting rooms and my shoulders and arms are not up for a workout. I did sexy shoulders yesterday before starting the painting and not sure it was a good idea 😅 Might hopefully try catch up later in the week x

• @Sarah Buttimer I love it too. I'm hoping to catch up tomorrow before work but I don't see it on the library yet, fingers crossed it will go up tonight. I also find tabata goes super quick aswell if you enjoy Emma's class. Really enjoying that💥 

• Hi,

Emma's class is amazing. I do it every week though not live as I am based out of India and timings never work out. I couldn't find it in the library this morning.  Hopefully it will be uploaded :)

• Did Emmas Hump Day HIIT this morning and absolutely loved it,exactly what I needed, full body work out and the sweat was literally dripping down my face!😅 I like how she explains each exercise before we start so you have a clear idea whats coming up and how many reps etc..really enjoy her classes 🏋

• Totally agree @Sarah Buttimer 😄 it's such a great class 🔥 I catch up every week! I love tabata too @Sophie Simmons 😄 I haven't been able to fit it in the last couple of weeks...I just wish there were more hours in the day that I could do all the classes 😂

• @Sarah Buttimer Thanks Sarah I'm going to catch up on it tomorrow! Love Emma's classes but can't ever make the lives with work but Maeve was saying she'll schedule a class with Emma in the maybe on Monday morn at 8 so I'm looking forward to that 🔥🔥🥰