z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Raise the Barre with Sinead | MaeveMadden

Raise the Barre with Sinead

• Hey! Missed the chat on this mormings workout and just wanted to say how much I am loving Raise the Barre with Sinead. It's not a class I normally do but I have got into it for the challenge and I'm really enjoying it. ❤️

• @Lauren Gray Me too Lauren! I caught up with it after Fit in 15 with Maeve. I did a couple of the barre classes a few months back but didnt keep it up, now Im trying it again and I really love it, feel the burn in my thighs and glutes big time! You'd be surprised how much of a sweat you get aswell for low impact!

• @Lauren Gray last week was my first raise the barre class, I didnt really like it but I only started the challenge last monday and I think I was just tired, I did it this morning and while I couldn't keep up with Sinead for all the moves, I definitely did better than last week! I like that it's a little slower, I've a bad back and wouldn't be able for jumping around on every class🙈

Can feel it this eve though🤭

• @Melissa Reilly I was the same.. Struggled to keep up but kept trucking on... As Maeve always says... Do what you can at your own pace but don't give up. :) 

• @Ashley Jordan Yes... I think I originally had it in my head that low impact was a waste of time as I needed to be doing high impact but she seems to get us a good workout. 

• Ohh it's definitely one of my favourite classes!! Love the low impact but mega mega burn 🔥 

• Hi Queens @Lauren Gray and @Melissa Reilly 

I'm so glad to hear you stuck with it and have been enjoying the class! Please don't worry if you can't hit every rep the only important thing is to do as much or as many as you can. You'd be surprised how quick your stamina builds up!! If you've any questions or if anything feels a bit strange don't hesitate to message me and I can try make it clearer or even send you a quick form demonstration! :)

Don't be fooled though low impact does not mean low intensity! Barre will still get your heart rate up, burn fat and tone muscle all without having to put extra stress on joints etc.,

• @Sinead Corcoran I definitely plan to stick it out, I bought a pair of shorts today for the first time in years!!! 

Thank you for the kind words and offer of help, will definitely take you up on it if I get stuck❤

• @Sinead Corcoran that's really what I should be doing more of then. I have an ongoing sore knee and back. Thanks for the message. Looking forward to the next class :)