z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Lean Legs | MaeveMadden

Lean Legs

• Does anyone else have very sore hamstrings after Lean Legs this week? 😟 I did all my stretches and all of the warm down and still very sore! Any tips please queens ?  😅😅💗💗💗

• I always suffer from tight hamstrings after a leg workout! Yoga last night definitely helped and I've been using a foam roller which i find helps too! Also a nice muscle relaxing bath! Any excuse for a pamper 😅

• @Danielle McKay Awh thanks so much Danielle!! I was going to try the Yoga today but just went for a walk instead! I couldn't believe how sore they were! Ill definitely try the yoga /bath tomorrow if they're not back to normal❤️ Thank you! 

• @Amy Williams I was going to suggest the yoga also like @Danielle McKay. It works brilliantly. U could also do Maeves stretches in the meantime but hold them longer to get more benefits but make sure not to over extend. But u know what Amy that would be a great suggestion for Maeve if she put up a stretching routine. 

• @Audrey Browne thanks a million Audrey! I'll have a look at the yoga today and I'll do the strectches for longer also! Thanks for the advice ☺️☺️☺️

• i'm the same @amywilliams ... from all those good mornings :D I think its just sore muscles that will recover after a couple of days. I like to stretch them by standing up, slight bend the knees and bend forward towards my toes but just hang holding my elbows. This really helps me!

• @Charlotte Lennon thats exactly what I thought it was ! the good mornings ! I did perky peach there and did squats instead of deadlifts🤭 but the stretches definitely helped ! Thanks Charlotte☺️

• https://youtu.be/-Mirm7LKvKk

this is a yoga routine I find really good for tight hamstrings. I hope it's ok to post a YouTube link here!

• @Laura C thank you so much Laura that is so helpful! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Foam rolling or an epsom salt bath helps. Other thing funnily enough is a light workout - it helps to get rid some of the lactic acid buildup. 

• Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if there was a workout this morning (12th Oct)? I'm just asking cause I dont see it in library or live page and I just dont want to miss it if it was on this morning.

Thanks!😊

• @Lisa Whelehan hey queen , yes there is, I just completed it in d live section!!! It's very spicy, enjoy x

• Hey @Lisa Whelehan. There was. I didn't catch the live myself but did it about lunch time. I just checked there myself again and it looks like tomorrow's live has been preloaded. My guess is because that's replaced the live, today's live hasnt been stored yet in the library if that makes sense 

• Unless there's a difference between phone and laptop?

• Thanks @Carmel Mulvany 😅 thought I may have escped 🤣

• @Caitriona Lyons that makes total sence, thanks so much I'll keep an eye out 😀

• Hi queens yes I am the same I went on to do the workout and I can't see it at all? I'm on my phone is it working for people on a laptop? X 

• I'm on phone too, it will prob show in library in wee while xx

• I am waiting for it to be uploaded too. Can't do lives as I'm working

• Did anyone else nearly want to cry when Maeve said the finisher was titanium? 😂😂 Spicy! 

• 1 / 2