z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Non Stop HIIT | MaeveMadden

Non Stop HIIT

• Wasnt going to do this morning's workout beacsue my legs and glutes are still on fire from yesterday's lean legs, even coming down the stairs was a struggle 😂😂 decided I'd at least try it and even do half. But finished the whole workout. Second day on team queen and absolutely loving it. 

• @Annie Dowling woohoooo yes Annie that is fabulous, tbh I was feeling so meh this morning, and although I did hormonally struggle to get through it im so pleased I did it, (I know I have to do it) but just proud I made it through lol

• Aw welcome Annie!! you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it! i had to take a work call just before the floor work but paused it and went back and finished! TEAM QUEEN😍😘

• What is wrong with us all today?! I was struggling to get through work this morning, then had no motivation, but like you Annie decided to do half an hour of the workout on my lunch ... thinking better than nothing. I finished it, now definitely wasn't full power but pleased with myself 

• Welcome Annie!! Good on you for doing today too!!

BEST HIIT Day ever!! Record burn and loved every song and the abs part kept the heart rate up. Went old school on Survivor cause I just love it. @Maeve Madden more like today, please 💗

• @Annie Dowling welcome honey!!!! leg day yesterday was super spicy so I totally understand d struggle today!!! I havent done today's yet but I know I'll feel a million times better when I get it done!!!! Trying to do some is always good idea! You will love this and we all here to help each other!!!!  Xxx

• @Sinead Toal I'm right there with you. And as soon as the endorphins would kick in my internet would start to buffer. Definitely wasn't my most energetic workouts either 

• @Carmel Mulvany definitely spicy and I was only at 50% energy wise. Survivor was AMAZING though. Love anything boxercisey and that definitely fits the bill. 

• One thing I don't recommend - don't do Lean Legs before this HIIT workout! You get hit with Bang Bang twice! 

• @Caitriona Lyons oooh woow I missed survivor,it was one of d original songs!!!!! Ooooh bang bang again!!!!! 🙃🙃🙃

• @Annie Dowling ooh ur welcome to the fam Queen. U r absolutely going to love it on here. U did the right thing by doing the workout as it actually loosens out the sore muscles Annie. 😩👑👑👑👑

• @Carmel Mulvany loved survivor! So happy it was back 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 

• @Sinead Toal I know what u're talking about. I feel as if I living outside my own body at the mo 😕. But I actually think I suffering in sympathy with the Queens that r having their monthly visitors 😅. But just did Sweaty 7's & I'm back in my body again 😅😅😅

• @Amy Williams one of my favs too!!!!!! Ok I'm about to do it, wish me luck! Xxx

• @Sinead Toal@Caitriona Lyons@Audrey Browne I'm glad we were all in the same bit and feeling Meh, I thought it was just me 🙈The main thing is we didn't let that inner voice let us sit on the sofa and eat treats!! As@Maeve Madden says we will have those Meh days and it's okay but the main thing is we pushed through the wall and did the workout 🥳🥳🥳

• @Caron Young Now that's multitasking at its best 🥳🥳🥳 Well done!!!

• @Audrey Browne I'm doing sweaty sevens tomorrow.... glad it's upper body to give the legs a bit of a rest! You are a good one queen did 2 workouts. I ate lots of pumpkin soup instead. Like MaeveMadden, I couldn't be filled today. Tomorrow is a new day 🤞

• @Carmel Mulvany I know 🙈🙈🙈

• @Caitriona Lyons well I just loved the survivor 2.0...... @Maeve Madden you are amazing,  how you create all those fab routines to deadly songs, I'll never know.....I'm debating sweaty 7s,  I think its gonna be a yes.....😂😂😂😂

• @Carmel Mulvany best of luck !!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳 You'll probably have it done now and you'll be feeling fantastic afterwards 👏🥳 Love the OG routines. I get such a buzz off them. 🙌

• 1 / 2