z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Glutes and Gains | MaeveMadden

Glutes and Gains

• I love this class so much. Can we please add more strength to this class.

• @Robyn Boland I agree, it was a great class but I felt like I missed the strength side of the workout  🏋️‍♀️ 

• @Robyn Boland Yes agreed, I missed having some deadlifts and the like in it! Was a great class though

• Yes I agree, less high intensity and more strength training would be perfect! 😊 xx

• Oh I actually like the higher calorie burn with this class, I feel like Francesca and Tracey already do quite a lot of strength training. But everyone likes different things, there's so much variety which is great!

• @Laura C I agree Laura...love Maeve's higher intensity class on Monday's & having the option to do Tracey's or Francesca's classes for strength training

• I agree with Laura. I love the contrast of the more cardio based glutes and gains with Francesca's strength based workout! Although I do really miss perky peach! 

• Yeah I have to say my bum is on fire today after yesterday which I never actually used to get from the old monday&friday classes. I need to do a Francesca class now but I'm scared lol! 🙈🙈

• @Laura C yeah I'm afraid to do it too after last weeks😂

• @Laura C @Steph Bellew Francesca's class is brilliant this week- she was focusing on form so was doing the reps really slowly

• @Robyn Boland I just did yesterdays class, it was so spicy! but sooo good! Loved it. I don't have weights or bands (waiting for stock on both) and it was still super challenging! 

• @Laura C I agree laura, I'm definitely still feeling the fire. I used my bands for most of the workout to ramp it up a bit and there was so much fire lol 😅 Can't wait to do francesca's class from this morning! I love her classes, I didn't have lectures this morning but of course the electricity decided to go because of the weather and the phone signal went too so I was rgining I missed it live! Think I'll catch up tomorrow or thursday! There are so many workouts to choose from I find it so hard to fit in all the ones I want to do 😂

• I also agree @Laura C. Really enjoyed the workout on Monday, I like the mix of the high intensity, legs and glutes. I was sweating so much throughout the whole workout. There's always the option to up the resistance or add weights to the exercises and we do have so many options throughout the week. Even after ballet barre and pilates I'm feeling it in my bum the next day. 

• Oh queens wasn't it fab!!!! I love the strength some too but if you queens want more of that then francesca class is seriously a must!!!! D amount of dead lifts and hip today in the finisher was on another level!!!!! Xx

• @Carmel Mulvany  oh I still can't walk properly from glutes and gains yesterday (this is what happens when you take a week off!) so I'm going to leave Francesca til Thursday I think. 

• @Laura C oooh defo hun, ease ur way back in or you'll not be able to walk at all 😅😅😅

• I agree! More strength training in the Monday class please! :) 

• @Robyn Boland Hi Robyn woop glad you enjoyed... Sure thing what do you mean would love to hear more.. I think we had just one hiit song which was super star in the class but I usually focus more on plyometric moves to build strengh & power in the lower body, this type of training is when our muscles exert maximum force in short intervals of time, with the goal of increasing power. Plyometrics build mass very effectively because they require 100% of the muscle fibers in the muscle that you are working to fire.  Example the split squat pop in titanium.  This is a more aggressive approach in tearing muscles to build lean muscle mass. 

• I love this class! And Mondays class was crazy, so intense! I love the higher intensity, I think it is what my body needs right now, but its hard! Thanks @Maeve Madden for all your hard work leading the Queens! I had a neighbor invite me to a workout class and I was like well I'm a Queen so no thanks! 😆

• I absolutely LOVED this class. It's the first class in a while where I almost broke down in tears in the middle of a workout, must've had a bunch of pent up emotions that needed to be worked out so I really needed that! My legs were shaking throughout multiple songs. I know that type of strength training might not be for everyone but I feel like I really benefit from it. Thank you @Maeve Madden for another killer class and such realness with us afterwards, seeing you cry pushed me over the edge and the tears finally started streaming down my face. I think I say this daily but I really really appreciate this platform. ❤️

• 1 / 3