z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sculpt and Sweat | MaeveMadden

Sculpt and Sweat

• Oh my goodness so buzzing for this challenge. I've just finished Sculpt and Sweat! Don't think I've sweated so much in my life!! Rihanna just about killed me but queens don't quit ( they just lie on the floor watching Maeve until she gets her breath back 👸😅) 

• Same! Loved the new Rihanna song, omg its intense lol! what a great start to the challenge!!🔥🤭🤩

• I'm exactly the same! So so intense but absolutely loved it 👸💪🏻 Can't wait for what the rest of the week holds! 

• I will not walk tomorrow!! Great start to the summer challenge. By the way do I need to log somewhere what workouts I've completed?

• @Jane Stapleton I've been wondering that too - does it show up somewhere? 

• yaasssss queens just finished this just now and oh my dear god above what a start to the challange .. @Jane Stapleton and @Abi Elson-Whittaker , no you dont need to log any workouts, maeve can see who does what workouts, all ya have to do is sign up and thats it :D 

• I had to have a nap this afternoon after this morning's session! 😫😴

And as for logging sessions, all the sessions you take part in are logged by the fact that you view them online so no need to worry about logging them manually. 😊

• @Jane Stapleton I have just been wondering the same thing! Great to know we dont have to track them ourselves. I was also wondering if we do an old workout from the library (even from weeks back) do they count for our weekly workouts?

• @Alison Brennan Thanks all for the feedback 😊

• @Caroline Duncan I hear you. I don't usually find I sweat too much during workouts but my god was today a different story. I had to check if I had the heating on. 🙈 One of my goals for this challenge is to step up the intensity and give it my all so off to a great start. Absolutely loved it ☺️ 

• @Iona Brady glad I wasn't the only one 🙈 I joined after Valentines Day and noticing I have so much more energy and can do more of the workouts as time goes on. 

• @Jane Stapleton genuinely scared I won't be able to get off the toilet or climb out of my car tomorrow with all those squats earlier 😂😂 

• I'm contacting you from the afterlife because I am deceased after that workout 💀

• @Caroline Duncan That's fantastic Caroline. Fair play. ☺️

• I've just finished it now. My goodness! I'm covered in fluffy bits from the carpet 😂 Must invest in an exercise mat!

• @Alison Brennan ah brilliant - already loving the workouts and the community is so lovely ☺️

• Loved the new songs and workouts. I wore a band and my legs are on fire !!!🌶🔥🔥

• What a great workout today to kick off the challenge! I've been doing the workouts for the past month or so, and am SO excited for this challenge and all the new songs we are hearing! Also love the original songs as well! Legs will be feeling it tomorrow and the next day for sure! Thank goodness for the challenge setup and upper body focus tomorrow!

• Just did this now, my goodness I forgot how tough the Justin song was and I popped the band on for Rhianna 🔥 😓 first day of the challenge boom 💥 🥰💞🥳

• @Caroline Karasiuk We'll all be welcoming the upper body sessions tomorrow after today's workouts 🤣😅

• 1 / 2