z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

The Move You Can’t Do? | MaeveMadden

The Move You Can’t Do?

• What's the one move that Maeve has been doing from the start that you can't seem to master to save your soul? I'll start- punching star 😂 I can't for the life of me wrap my head around kicking my butt on those turns. I end up just hopping around a lot. 

• The fast feet sideways run in Hero 🤦🏼‍♀️ always trip over myself attempting it 😂 one day ill get it haha

• Aw I definitely have a few because I'm so uncoordinated 😂 I actually find the high knee trot thing from side to side in the new better when I'm dancing song really hard like I'm just way too uncoordinated for it 😂😂😂

• @Niamh Byrne the first time I do any move it is a complete and utter joke. I am so uncoordinated it's criminal... I swear it's like I can see myself and am so grateful my dog doesn't know how to start a live feed on Instagram because we'd both be famous for all the wrong reasons 😅

• @Alicia Colabella the halo round the head .....  just beyond me

• @Alicia Colabella aw I'm the most uncoordinated person ever and I do be absolutely falling over the place when I do the workouts! I have to have all the doors closed and blinds down during the workouts for fear of someone seeing me face plant on the floor 😂😂😂

• @Sinead Toal I hit myself in the side of the head with my weight the other day when I was doing that! 😂😂 spent the next 10 minutes both laughing at myself and nearly crying from pain 😂😂😂😭

• @Niamh Byrne it looks so easy but will have me unconscious 😂

• @Alicia Colabella am with u there I feel so akward when I'm doing them x

• @Sinead Toal ditto 😂an sometimes i hit my head with the weight 🙈x

• Aww queens that's brill! Theres always 1 that just never works,mine us the batten rows,  I always whack my fists together!!!! 😂😂

• @Danielle McKay the criss cross in Sexy Back used to send me TUMBLING. Thank goodness my feet figured it out or my face would be worse for the wear 😅

• @Sinead Toal I've absolutely clocked myself in the head doing this one before!!!

• @Brenda Mckay I am so glad I'm not alone! I try so hard but it is just not going to happen!!

• I've accepted the fact that my feet aren't fast enough for the fast feet in Hero🤣 

• @Julieanne McMahon I'm right there with you. I just can't get the rhythm 🙈😂

• @Alicia Colabella hahaha i definitely used to struggle with that one too 😂 the balance and coordination of a baby elephant! 

Hero today was a great example of how i still cant get the hang of the sideways part, looked like i was just trying not to fall over! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• @Julieanne McMahon i will never be fast enough for it 😂 😂 😂 

• Hip dips and jumping lunges! the coordination for lunges is just not there can do two and freeze trying to figure out which arm and leg to move next! 😅

• Definitely the sideways run in Hero but any shuffles or split squats really get me too... not because they're complicated, I just find them really sore on my legs very quickly.

• 1 / 2