z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Loved this class, again! The music was great too, really good for keeping the energy up!

• @Francesca O'Reilly @Sinead Bergin Thanks a mil! Will defo try the couch next time & if not will go back to the floor 😄💕

• @Francesca O'Reilly I was so upset when sweaty 7s legs was removed, but I've just done your class for the first time there and WOW 🌶🌶🌶 thank you so much cant wait to do it again next week 😁

• Oh dear lord @Francesca O'Reilly  that was SAVAGE 🔥🔥🔥🥵killer 🍑 day was regretting my strong band choice but stuck with it legs and bum 🌶 was of the scale. Thank u xx 

• @Gemma O Connor omg well done in sticking with the strong band. 👑🌶️🔥💙

• @Sinead Bergin not going to lie it was tough going had to do a quick shake out of the legs couple times  xx 

• @Hannah Shackles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @AnneMarie Elliot Heya Queen, how did u get on?????? 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Emma Cadden 🤣🤣🤣🤣👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Meabh Reilly Heya Queen i use my couch. If I can't use a couch u cld stack a few cushions on the floor & place ur shoulders on them & do h up p thrusters from the floor. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne been sticking to cardio mostly- had a very low motivation week but got my 3 workouts in at a push- new week tomorrow so fresh start! How are you getting on?

• @AnneMarie Elliot well done on getting your three workouts done. 

• Omg BAMBI LEGS. 😵😵😵. At this point I don't know where I'm sore, what an absolute burner 🔥 again today. @francescajade another amazing class this week. I am definitely going to be tripping up on my walk 2day. Loved every bit of that Francesca thanks for keeping it fresh. 💖👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Loved today's class, every week I feel the absolute burn 🔥 those squats in that finisher were deadly. I can definitely see my my peach changing 🍑 can't wait for next week already 

• Omg the ten minutes starter and then the finisher. What a burn. I love this class. Low impact, a short class and a great burn. 🔥🌶️👑💙

• @Abbie Easterling I'm with u Quuen so excited for next week already. Nothing like a good finisher to challenge us 😅👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Bergin I must admit Queen I wanted to tap out after the 10min starter it nearly killed me. I felt the fire 🔥 & thought how am I going to last. 😩. But another smasher of a class 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I haven't done any of Francesca'a workouts yet. Planning on doing one later! Completely sweaty? 🥵 

• @Louise McEntee you'll love it Louise. Not a huge sweat but God you'll feel challenged and your legs will be like jelly by the end! Think someone added up the number of squats we did for the finisher - 120! 🔥🔥🔥

• @Louise McEntee I have to say I have drops of sweat after doing yesterdays! Did you end up doing one? It was killer but feeling good - already know I will struggle with my legs tomorrow! 🌶️🍑