z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

January Challenge Goals 💪🏻💛 | MaeveMadden

January Challenge Goals 💪🏻💛

• @Grace Cronin Enjoy ur journey Queen u r going to smash it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Davina whoohoo Queen killing it already. Love it 👑👑 👑  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Emma Mohan u've got us with u Queen. Exercise, yoga, mediation will all help Emma. Take care of u Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• First day back after a month off exercising.. feel so excited for this challenge. Legs are like jelly but instantly feeL in great form after all out legs. Excited to try yoga and barre ballet this week as I haven't tried it yet xx

• @Niamh Roche hahah yep, jelly legs here too! But loved every second!! Even when I thought I might pass out hahaha ok, slight exaggeration!! Well done queen! Smashing it! X

• @Meabh Ruane omg more sleep and less screen time are such good ones!!! Love it Queen!!! Xxx

• Great post @Niamh Byrne, writing down our goals definitely makes us more accountable. 

January challenge coming at a great time, I've just left my job after 7 years to move to the US with my OH but my visa has been delayed so I'm here in and he's there! Great to have something to focus on. Excited to finally join in live too, have never been able previously bc of work! 

Goals for the duration of the challenge are; 

🏋  4 x MM workouts per week (including the stretch, I'm a divil for not skipping it)

🚶‍♀️ 12,000 steps a day i.e. 1.5hr walk - need this mentally

💧 drink nothing but water / tea - sugary drinks crept in since the end of the last challenge

📖  read for min of 30 mins per day, I love reading but just don't make the time for it

📵 and probably most challenging, no phone for 45mins before bed. Doc reckons the amount of time I spend on screens contributes to my migranes... 

Best of luck to everyone hitting their respective goals in the next couple of months 👑

• @Sorcha FS Aw Sorcha that's so crap 😔 I hope your visa gets sorted soon so you can be with your other half! Lockdowns have meant I've been away from himself for most of this year too as we live in different counties and I genuinely find the workouts are such a good way to take the mind off things ❤️ Also it adds a bit of motivation that I know I'll look nice and toned next time I see him (if he doesn't notice we're going to have some problems 😂😂) 

Aw I love your goals queen! I was going to make a goal for steps but when I'm back to online college in two weeks I just know that an hour workout is the most moving I'll be able to do away from my desk 😅 Best of luck queen ☺️💛💛💛

• @Audrey Browne thanks so much! They are great ideas. I will definitely try them!

• First leg workout done in about 2 months at this stage! Definitely feeling it and the weight i put on!! But really enjoyed it and looking forward to tomorrows workout. Definitely feeling ready to get back to my old fit self!

Goals for this challenge are to:

Do at least 4 workouts a week

Keep up the lunchtime walking and aim for a minimum of 9000 steps a day (Over 10000 Sat & Sun)

Get my strength back up in Sweaty's 7

Loose some of this lockdown weight ive put on. Id be happy with half a stone for this challenge which is very doable.

Try to get a bit more involved with this forum!

Best of luck everyone☺️

• @Katie Rynne I took it easy considering I wanted to still be able to walk tomorrow 😂 feels great to be back.... bring on the challenge queens xx

• @Katie Rynne Thank you for your support Katie! Just finished my first workout, WOOP!!

• @Emma Mohan Go Emma! New here also and loving the support. Hope you are enjoying it so far, keep it spicy Queen 👸

• Thank you so much everyone! It is always scary opening up to people, especially people you have never met but you have been all really kind. 

I did this morning's live and it was great! It definitely cleared my head and let me focus on work today. Although I am not sure how I am going to walk tomorrow... 😅👑 

I am going to make myself more accountable as well and I took a before photo this morning. I never realised how daunting it can be to take photos of yourself in your gym stuff/underwear to actually see the change but I am trying to get out of my comfort zone as that has been recommended to me by a therapist. 

• Hi all, 

First ever Maeve workout and I'm sure I will be feeling it tomorrow! 

I'm getting married 👰🏻‍♀️ at the end of August (🤞covid permitting!)and haven't been fully committed to nutrition and exercise and over christmas I've really let loose! 🙈🙈 

My goals are:

15,000 steps a day 🚶🏽‍♀️

Avoid the wine 🍷

If I have one slip up meal to not just write the whole day/week off! 

Really excited to start the process! 💃

• Hello Queens!

Buzzing for the new challenge 🤗 I’m not new to the website but wasn’t great at keeping up with the forum before! Love all the support here though so will definitely try to make more of an effort now. I was recently made redundant from my job after 10 years, the Team Queen workouts have been such a saviour to help put some structure back into my days especially while we go through yet another lockdown!

My main goals for this challenge really are to stick to hopefully at least 4 workouts a week, try to cut down on the treats though I know it’s not realistic to cut out completely and to just move more..hoping the weather plays ball so I can get some nice walks in! 

Best of luck to all the new & returning queens! I certainly felt every day of my 2 weeks off today during All out Legs, but it feels great to be back 💕

• I hope to get into a good routine, increase my water intake and to increase my fitness and strength. I found doing the last challenge really helped with all of these and getting into a good routine helps the other three goals. I found the workouts so good during the last lockdown as it was a nice escape from everything going on with covid. It's an ideal time to be queening and I'm thrilled we are back! Let's go girls 👑

• @Niamh Roche hahhaha right back atcha!!! i think i'll be taking it easier all this week else my body will think i've been hit by a bus!!! see you tomorrow for more queening xxxx

• @Lesley Cosgrave Yeeees Lesley!!! Hope you enjoyed it lovely, and well done!! See you tomorrow for more queening xxx

• @Meabh Reilly so sorry to hear about the redundancy meabh.

totally agree that routine during this extra mad time is soo good for body and mind.

look forward to chatting more on here with you, and hells yeah - felt all the 2 weeks off in this mornings workout for sure haha!!! xxxx