z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 | MaeveMadden

Francesca Francesca Francesca 😲😲😲😲. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• That was absolutely amazing! Really annoyed I didn't put my watch on. Anyone have a vague guideline as to what the burn is roughly speaking in comparison to a cardio workout?

• @Debbie McCarthy oh Queen I was the same 10 mins in & I realised I forgot to start it. Raging. But was sn forgotten with the sweat & tears from @francescajade class. It was really OFF THE WALL. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😵😵😵😵💕👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Omg the class was insane, hadn’t done it before but so glad I’ve worked it in now!! Had to take my band off a few times 😅😅 but I’ll get there! Such a great burn, love Francesca’s energy too she is right there with you 😂

Just wondering what everyone uses for the hip thrust part instead of the bench? I had some trouble with my chair not sure if maybe it was a bit too high?? Any & all recommendations welcome! Thanks Queens 💕

• @Audrey Browne oh well, never mind. It felt like fire anyhow! What a class.

• OMG total spice - i actually stopped once or twice and started again - total fireeee. Defo will feel it tomorrow RIP my peach :)

Debbie it defo was a tough class and my peach is still quivering every so often :):)

With the watches/cals burned etc it would be different for everyone - like back in March 2020 I would have burned 550 ish cals in some workouts and those same workouts now would be mid 300's - its because Ive lost body fat,got fitter stronger, different days i would be more hydrated or less hydrated or would eat before or not eat before. I still set my watch everytime but i rarely compare or look anymore. I used to feel bad if i didnt burn as much as a previous week or previous class until i realised once i felt it and gave 100% it didnt matter how many cals. Also bearing in mind the majority of your cals burned will come from NEAT/steps etc and the 45-60 mins workouts would only account for a small number of overall cals in a day.

I had a pal I worked out with and at the end of every single spin class she would ask how many cals i burned - i would always burn more than her and she would be annoyed thinking she hadnt worked as hard but in reality she was waaaay leaner and fitter and lighter and younger than me and her body had adapted to her levels etc 

• @Vicky Baker missed it this morning but I'll do it later in the week, love her classes 

• @Vicky Baker Thanks. I'd be abit the same in not comparing to much. I was just curious if anyone found that it was on a par to a spicy HIIT or absolutely no comparision. Hey, either way I absolutely love the class, really feel like I've done a workout after that.

• @Debbie McCarthy totally get you 💦🍑 I'm still half dead 🤣🤣

• Oh girls I got a phone call during live so just went back and did @Francesca O'Reilly class....... sweet lord that was FIRE!!!!! I nearly cried at 1 stage.....😁😁😁😁 I used 8kgs for the 1st time, I know ill regret that tomorrow!!!!! Thank you so much queen, it was super burn xx 

• OMG!! I did today's workout this afternoon and it hurt so much that I actually started crying from the pain and the burn!! Great workout but there were many tears and lots of yelling at the screen!! My bum and legs are officially broken. They have 1.5 hours to recuperate before Combat Queens. 👑🌶🔥

• Ahhhh girls the best time with you all!! I literally have the time of my life whilst completely dying 🤣🤣 thankyou all for giving me a go!!! It was super spicy! For alternatives to a bench. Sofas normally work quite well they're a good height. Or if totally uncomfortable just go on floor like a glute bridge absolutely fine!! ❤️❤️❤️ Look forward to next week! Have the most wonderful evening ❤️❤️❤️

• Holy hell Queens. Every single part of my bum is so sore right now. Had to have a sit down in the shower as my legs were still shaking and then instantly regretted it as I couldn't stand up again  🤣 Francesca's workouts are fast becoming one of my favourites of the week although I am beyond glad tomorrow is upper body. 

• @Sarah H. Smith oh I forgot about combat queens I'm not sure I can cope!! 😆🔥

• About to do this workout and checking out these comments to mentally prepare myself...scared but excited 😂

• @Ciara Franklin I am sitting horizontal on my couch and not moving until just enough time to get ready for combat queens. My bum is on FIRE still!!! 

• @Francesca O'Reilly SO MUCH pain and spice!!! I don't know if I can say I am having the time of my life, but I just keep going. There might be lots of yelling at the screen, but just keep going and attempting to breath through ALL the pain and burn!!! 

• @Sarah Berney It is so much spice!! Just remember that queens don't quit. They can take a break if need be, but we keep pushing through all the burn, pain, spice!! You've got this!!

• @Meabh Reilly ya i was the same. I was like am I doing this right. You could i suppose do it on the ground holding yourself up with your arms and feet out. It would be a serious arm burn though.

• I have no words!! Such an intense class, definitely going to do a lot of foam rolling tonight 🔥🔥🔥 absolutely loved it, can't wait for more 🥰💞

• @Kate Monaghan it's a 🔥 like never before!! Hope I can move today x