z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Day 3 Challenge! | MaeveMadden

Day 3 Challenge!

• YAY! New forum up and running! Who's ready for Day 3 Challenge? - lets do this QUEENS! 💪👑🍑

• Yasssss @Nuala Owens woohooo, need to sit now and have a look at the forum, i have literally just seen it... Ill add a bunch of topics in so we can get chatting 

• Ohhh exciting new forum! Makes it much easier to find everything. Ready for Day 3! 💪 

• Day 2 of the challenge complete! :)

• Day 3 done! Loved it. Now time for yesterdays sweaty 7's. Wish me luck! x

• Day 3 workout no. 4. CRAAAAZZZZZYYYYYYY! Maeve u knocked it out of the park & Queens smashed it 💪💪💪💪💪

• I am so confused how to work the new forum 🤣🤣🤣!! What an unreal Day 3... sweat is still dripping!!! Delighted it's a rest day tomorrow!! 

• @Emma Sullivan I did the live this morning too and am planninng to do sweaty sevens this evening if I have anything left in the tank! Legs are already sore!

• Love hearing what today's workout is like! I'm always a day behind (do them the next morning!) so I'm on Tuesday HIIT, OMG I loveee the OG songs! Spice up your life 🔥 🌶 can't wait for tomorrow x 

• Day 3 of 28 done! 💪🏼👑 melted throughout but made it! 💜

• Day 2 of the challenge completed! Have never done Maeves workouts until now, and can honestly say I've never sweat as much in my life 😅

• Day 3 done ✅ ... I've also just done my 1st sweaty 7s. Mostly as I wanted a distraction from doing any of my actual work. This heat is too much ... anyhoo, I loved it. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't start these sooner! Toning up is my main goal and I can see how these would be really beneficial over time along with the morning classes 👑

• @Nuala Owens ...day 3 done over here, 4th workout 🏋️‍♀️of the week! Holymoly...and in 32 degrees on my lunchbreak!! I look like I've had a shower fully clothed! 💥@Maeve Madden that was a toughie but thank you, hope you can see I did the workout as I did it through the vimeo link ✅

• @Sophie Simmons I'v been doing them through the Vimeo link also so fingers crossed @Maeve Madden can see them! ☺️

• @Helen Madden Oooh thanks for your post - I think I'll start sweaty 7s tomorrow, on rest day! 

• Day 3 done after workout I had brisk walking.  I'm so tired going to have magnesium and sleep early tonight 😴

• @Kate O Donoghue me too lol! I'm sure we will get the hang of it very soon 😃

• @Michelle Robertson good idea! I think I was put off as I thought it would be crazy hard, but it's actually really enjoyable and also super quick. Deffo worth at least 1 try to see if you like it x

• @Michelle Robertson I'm with you in this one Michelle. I was going to do it today on lunch break but ended up cleaning so 100% doing it tomorrow and taking a rest on Sunday this week just. 💪❤

• @Helen Madden  I hadn't done a sweaty sevens in ages - was so good to do something different and feel a bit of a different burn! I started it at 9.30pm too - it's a nice quick one to do in the evening if you feel like you need a little extra 💪🏻 

• 1 / 2