z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Countdown to Christmas Challenge | MaeveMadden

Countdown to Christmas Challenge

• Hi my queens, 

I just popped a blog post up re: the christmas challenge 🎄 how exciting.

I wanted to create a topic incase you have any questions or want to chat about it. 

All fitness levels are welcome to the COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE 🎅🏼💪🏼🎄

The challenge will end December 18th 

You must complete at least 3 workouts a week.  I choose 3 because, if your a beginner as your trainer i would advise to start with 3, also life happens and even though we may aim for 4 or 5 workouts it just doesnt happen.  I would love for you to take part in the website workouts, that way it is much easier to track for me.  On the website you have an option of 5 live or on demand (saved) workouts a week, but if you wish to partake in the instagram workouts then do tag yourself and please be honest about completing them.. No naughty list for Team Queen.  

If you want to take a before and after picture I have taken mine as an example.. Joyfully was hormonal, and rocking a weekend prosexy tummy here, so heres hoping my after is good.  Remember this challenge is for you, to get moving, fix that crown, and be fitter, stronger, healthier and more confident by Christmas.  So what ever your goal is, write it down and lets smash it out.

Click on - this link - and enter if you havnt already.

Lets go girls.

• So excited for the Christmas challenge 🎅🏼🎄 , great motivation to get the workouts done after work with the dark nights now...can be a struggle at times 🙈 I did the Saturday's insta workout this evening as I couldn't see the Tuesday hiit in the library but I put a comment underneath the video when I completed 🤗 I'm going to try stick to the website workouts from now on 🤩 but is there anyway getting the sweaty7s onto the website? 🤗🌶 

• So excited for this challenge!  I did sweaty sevens from you're igtv once this week and once last week as I couldn't find it on the website 😅. I'll comment under them to hopefully try track them. Will def stick to the website now for the sweaty sevens. Now to go take a progress pic! 

• Thanks for clearing that up about the instagram workouts, I like to do the sat spice and sweaty 7s so I'll make sure to do that! Thanks for the yoga, can't wait for pilates :) 

• Love this Challenge! I've started taking my pics weekly and I'm noticing such a difference already (pic-wise).  I took my photo but I'm not holidng a date or anything is that okay? I'll start including the date in my future pics! I always feel so awkward posing in my room with the timer pics lol 😂 

• Would be great if the sweaty sevens were on the website..... need to do the wings a couple of times a week!

• I started late but I'm in! I've just completed 3 from last week and will get this week done tomorrow - Sunday so I'm up to speed 😁👏🏻 Must remember to take pics! Amazing motivation, thanks Maeve 👑 

• Hi Queens, we will get the sweaty 7s up on the site after I shall down load it from my IG, last weeks didnt down load and once I post it, unfortunatly we cant down load it after that, which is so damn annoying.  Anyway there is a full body sweaty7s later on ig which I will be sure to get sorted.  Would we like shorter more intense workouts? Right now the workouts are usually 45-50 mins I know I do chat away after which makes them look as though they are longer,but let me know.  We can rearrange the schedule for this coming Monday 

• @Maeve Madden I'd love some slightly shorter ones that I can do when I'm short on time but still need a workout! 👏🏻

• @Maeve Madden a short one here or there would be good to have in the library 😄 but I do love the longer ones too!

• @Maeve Madden I'm happy with the way it is. I would hate to lose the rhythm we have going. However if majority want change then that's OK too. I just love what u have created here. 

• @Maeve Madden@Audrey Browne I agree with Audrey, I love the normal workouts that are 45-50mins and would love for these to continue for the great burn! But I also like doing the sweaty 7s just once a week to help tone the arms, I try squeeze it in on a Wednesday when it's rest day 🤗🤗 

• Fabulous, I always love all your feed back ladies to make this the best possible platform for you.  On Wednesdays/Thursdays was my opportunity to create the shorter workouts, just unfortunate the past week I have been ill, but will get working on that to create some 10-20 min classes as well as our lives 

• It does make such a difference having a goal and a challenge - the amount of times I think I can't be bothered today then I think about the challenge and go "no, I can't let the queens down" and just get it done. It's always such a giggle too. Can't thank you enough for this platform @Maeve Madden! 👸

• @Maeve Madden agree with@Audrey Browne , am in a great routine with the workouts as they are, I love them ! But happy to go with what the majority want! It would be good to have a variety in the library I suppose💪😍 

• So excited for the Christmas challenge though endometriosis is taking over my life at minute. Got my monthly injection for my ovaries today. So I'm out game now till next week. Can't wait to get stuck back in next week. Keep going queens 👸🏽 xx

• @Maeve Madden agree with@Audrey Browne , am in a great routine with the workouts as they are, I love them ! But happy to go with what the majority want! It would be good to have a variety in the library I suppose💪😍 

• @Maeve Madden love the chats! but yes the shorter more intense workouts are better time wise, in the evenings after work is usually when I do them. Just not enough time in the day now that I'm back in work 🙈 Love all the workouts regardless and find I'm really seeing upper body results from Sweety 7's 💪

• Love the workouts been on board from the very start! Every time the songs come on the radio I want to do the moves. Now a little challenge to keep me accountable, ☺️ Always workout 3-5 a week but now I need to be in Board with eating healthier.

• Love all your workouts but sometimes the only time I have is lunchtime so the odd shorter workout would be great. I did the beginners 30 min at lunch today and just after finishing the yoga, Loved it! Been away all week so I'm so happy that I've got back on track by getting 2 sessions in. Thanks for being a super motivator and a beam of positive vibes! 

• 1 / 3